Have you or any member of your
family gone through difficult times?

Maybe you’re suffering through something difficult and heartbreaking right now as you read this. You are not alone. God tells us that there is nothing new under the sun (Ecclesiastes 1:9).  Please take the time to watch this video that was shot in the Judean Wilderness.. the exact desert land where Christ was tempted by Satan..  And if this video helps you in difficult times please share it!

This Living Lesson From The Land is drawn directly from God’s Word… Much of this was taken from the Torah – Why is The Torah Important? Click Here.

Our Mission is to Stand with Israel Now..

If you are interested in how YOU can support Fathers House we encourage you to Stand With Israel NOW!

More Living Lessons Are Being Made

More videos in this series are planned and are being made with each visit to Israel by Dr. John Turner. Check out the Living Lessons From The Land page on our website for more information. No one has to wait for these lessons. Dr. Turner can teach them on location at your church or group gathering! Just contact us for more information!

11 thoughts on “Living Lessons From The Land – Your Wilderness Is Not A Desert

• May 20, 2016 at 3:19 am

Please keep me up date there so much I want to learn

• June 3, 2016 at 8:44 pm

I wept as I listened to this inspiring word. Seeking the Lord for instruction as to timing and purpose coming out of the wilderness..

• Pingback: Message From Judean Wilderness - Father's House Educational Foundation

• August 14, 2016 at 11:56 pm

Dr. Turner. Your message is so timely for me and so many of the people in my church. I have referred to it several times myself and I have pointed many people to it because they find themselves going through a wilderness. Thank you, Brother.

• August 22, 2016 at 10:11 am

Joey, thank you so much for this encouragement. When we were in our “wilderness,” the Lord and His word was truly our Life! How we want others to experience this intimate and precious reality. Thanks for being our dear brother and for being on this amazing journey with us!

• August 21, 2016 at 1:27 pm

I needed this so badly at this time…Thank you for sharing and teaching…God Bless You!

• August 22, 2016 at 10:24 am

Heavenly Father, thank you for “being there” for Penny in the midst of all that she is going through. And thank you for using it all as holy ground to speak your word to her in defining ways that 1) give her strength and 2) prepare her for imparting your mercy, truth, and love to others in their times of need.

Penny, thank you for your encouraging words, and may the Lord pour out grace upon you and yours.

~ John Turner

• August 25, 2016 at 2:34 pm

This was a wonderful lesson for me in this time in my life. I have been in “The Wilderness” and think I am still there. I have had many questions. This has helped me understand and has answered many of my questions. I know that feeling of having nothing but God. But for the first time I know he is all I need. Thank you so much.

• August 25, 2016 at 2:49 pm

Hi Kim. Thank you so much for your comment! We hope you’ll sign up to be notified of new videos that will be coming soon!

• December 31, 2016 at 11:13 pm

Thank you John for this wonderful teaching! The other day I was thinking about a line in Song of Solomon, the one that says “Who is this coming from the wilderness leaning on her lover?” When I remembered your teaching on this, that the wilderness is “the place where God speaks,” this verse took on an entirely new meaning with immediate application to the wilderness I myself had been in recently. And in that dark time, I feel the Lord gave me insight that is surely intended for others, just as you said. The wilderness is so costly, but it pays great rewards. The Body of Christ is most blessed to have this rich teaching on such a vital topic to us all. Bless you!